Friday 2 January 2015

Happy New Year 2015!




Happy New Year to you all,

Wishing everyone a safe and healthy 2015. I don't do this often, but sometimes you need to take a step back and realise what you've got.

2014 had its ups and downs. Honestly, in many ways, I'm really glad it's over.

I just wanted to send a shout out to those who stuck by me and my wife, Fran, during the release of my first eBook, Borrowed Time, as well as other events which unfolded throughout 2014. Your support, suggestions and kinds words were paramount  in making this thing see the light of day. I hope for it to continue as well as reciprocating in any humanly way possible.

Big love and big thanks to:

Fran, Mum, Dad, Sean Beardmore, Josh Alexander, Kelly Ryan, John Hunter, Phil Stuart, Alan Crooks, Ash Harris & Jon Harris (glad you're backing fighting fit, mate), Andriejus Lasys.

Best wishes,

Simon.

No comments:

Post a Comment